PASPA can help you be more effective
The Pennsylvania Association of School Personnel Administrators, the state organization for school personnel practitioners, is a unified voice on personnel issues and guarantees to help each member maximize competencies through professional development activities and statewide resource networks. PASPA was founded in 1986 by representatives of the Eastern Pennsylvania Association of School Personnel Administrators and the Western Pennsylvania Association of School Personnel Administrators.
Our goals are to:
- Provide a vehicle for presenting a stronger, unified voice on legislative issues; Share expertise on topics important to school personnel administrators;
- Establish a statewide network of professionals who can communicate freely on common issues;
- Sponsor state and/or regional workshops, seminars, on topics of interest to school personnel administrators.
Take this opportunity to join with hundreds of educational leaders from across the Commonwealth.
2019-20 Membership Form is Coming Soon!
By joining or renewing now, you will receive all of the benefits and professional services that PASPA has to offer.
- 2020 34th Annual PASPA Conference
- Professional Development Academies
- Timely Webinars
- Special Pricing for Professional Development Opportunities
- Website Resources – Informational Emails, Position Postings, Member Requests and More
- Member Exclusive Consultation Services
- Professional Mentoring Opportunities and Services
- HR Department Reviews/Support Services
- Networking Opportunities with other HR Professionals Statewide
If you were previously a PASPA member but your membership is not current, we invite you to update your membership. We welcome your return!
Your participation in the above events and service offerings throughout the year are integral components to the on-going success of our organization. PASPA offers members the opportunity to stay abreast of changes in the law and related areas that pertain to the HR professional’s responsibility to remain current.
Committed to providing effective leadership, the PASPA Board and Executive Director are continually reviewing operational design and member support to insure viability for the future of our organization. If you have thoughts or ideas that you believe would enhance member services, please share them with us. Your input is always welcome!
PASPA is the only broad-based, statewide organization dedicated to school personnel professionals. Join your fellow PASPA colleagues in schools throughout the state and join or renew your PASPA membership today!