Looking ahead to our fall Boot Camp Series
October 5 - IU 9, Seneca Highlands, Smethport - Labor Relations, Negotiations, Contract Administrations & Grievance/Arbitration
Thank you to our 2017 Annual Conference Sponsors
- Platinum: Educational Solutions Services; Frontline Education; Harris School Solutions; Hillendale Associates; SafeSchools.
- Gold: PA Educator
- Silver: National Insurance Services of Wisconsin; University of Phoenix
- Complete Conference Program
Renew your membership!
By renewing now, you will continue to receive all of the benefits and professional services that PASPA has to offer. PASPA is the only broad-based, statewide organization dedicated to school personnel professionals. Join your fellow PASPA colleagues in schools throughout the state and renew your PASPA membership today!
- Annual Conference
- Professional Development Academies
- Timely Webinars
- Special Pricing for Professional Development Opportunities
- Website Resources – Informational Emails, Position Postings, Member Requests and More
- Member Exclusive Consultation Services
- Professional Mentoring Opportunities and Services
- HR Department Reviews/Support Services
- Networking Opportunities with other HR Professionals statewide
In 2015/16, PASPA offered professional development academies at seven locations across the state and provided, in partnership with EPASPA, a series of four topic timely webinars. PASPA also hosted the annual conference, our largest professional development and a most timely and successful “Transgender Issues in the Schools” webinar, both offered to the membership at a modest cost.
MEMBERS ONLY - Log in, and view under "Member Bonus" Archived webinars with handouts
PDE Certification Updates, May 12, 2017 (Thanks, EPASPA!)
Employee Investigations, January 13, 2017
Sexual Harassment and Beyond, January 8, 2017
Negotiations, November 11, 2016
Drug & Alcohol Testing Policies - Key Issues for School Districts, Oct. 6, 2016
PDE Updates & Certification, May 13, 2016
Effective Hiring Practices, April 8, 2016
2016, 2015, 2014, Conference Presentations