Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit 21
Human Resources Manager
Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit #21
"CLIU is a service agency committed to Helping Children Learn."
The CLIU is pleased to be seeking a Human Resources Manager. This new position will work closely with the HR Director. The position is responsible for managing Human Resources functions as compensation, leaves, payroll, workers compensation, substitutes, evaluation and investigations.
The HR Manager must be interested in learning all aspects of the HR Department and carrying out duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates require:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Five (5) years’ experience in Human Resources Department preferred
- Three (3) years in an educational setting, preferred.
- Managing worker’s compensation/leave claims
- Employee investigations
- Developing and implementing procedures and adept with HRIS Systems
- Records/data management.
Excellent managerial, interpersonal, and problem solving skills required.
Please visit www.cliu.org Employment Opportunities to apply or call 610-769-4111 ext. 1292 if you have questions about the position. EOE