School District of Haverford Township
Middle School Assistant Principal
The School District of Haverford Township is seeking a full-time (12-month) assistant principal beginning on or about July 1, 2020.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative, relationship-oriented individual with integrity, strong work ethic, growth mindset and ability to engage a diverse school population, and will be jointly responsible for the general management of staff, scheduling and activities for an academically oriented school with a dynamic extra-curricular program. Our District is a high academic performing educational system committed to developing and maintaining academic equity and access for all students.
This individual will provide leadership for continuous evaluation, development and improvement of the school's educational program within District philosophy and policy.
Qualifications and preferred experience:
* Master's degree
* Valid PA Administrative certification required
* Relevant administrative experience preferred, including but not limited to curriculum development, growing historically under-performing students, leading whole school initiatives, school safety initiatives and special education program supervision/monitoring
* Involvement in all aspects of secondary school program including academics, athletics and arts
* Situational awareness
* Strategic planning and problem solver
* Strong organizational skills with superior written and oral communication skills required
* Data analysis and planning skills
Please visit the School District of Haverford Township website at www.haverford.k12.pa.us and link to "Employment Opportunities" before March 6, 2020 to apply.